Sunday, April 19, 2020

Just Saying Hello



This week, I learned that someone I know is receiving treatments for cancer.  I cannot imagine what she must be going through, especially during this pandemic.  I made this card for her based on the Freshly Made Sketches challenge.


I used the following products:

CARD
  • Hero Arts CL502 (Telephone)
  • Darice Numbers Embossing Folder
  • VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
  • 100lb black card stock for the card base
  • 110lb white card stock for the "telephone" panel
  • Vellum for the overlay



SENTIMENT:
  • Hero Arts Everyday Sayings Clear Stamp Set
  • VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
  • Recollection Snow Embossing Powder
  • 100lb black card stock
Thank you for viewing my bolg.  All comments are appreciated.

Stay safe.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great phone image and so perfect for a 'hello' card. What a difficult thing to go through at anytime, but certainly now there is an added level of stress. How thoughtful of you to cheer her with this card. Well done! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this fun card, Melanie. It makes such a clever take on the sketch. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete