Friday, April 3, 2020

Spring Fling Challenge




Gina K. Designs  is sponsoring a Spring Fling Challenge. I treated myself to a Gina K. Wreath builder template and Wreath Builder Bundle stamp set last month (a Coronavirus purchase). I used it to create this wreath on white card stock. I fussy cut the outer edge of the wreath and used a small circle die to cut the inner edge. Using my Misti, I stamped individual flowers and glued them to the inner edge of the wreath using Gina K connect glue on every other flower. I used a foam square on the other flowers to give them dimension. I finished off the card with a sentiment from the Wreath Builder Bundle, and I embossed the  3.75 X 5 card panel with a Darice basketweave embossing folder to add additional dimension. 

P.S. This is my first post. I’d love guidance on how I can make it better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment