Saturday, April 4, 2020

Perk Up Your Day



Today's post is for Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #429.  

Who doesn't love a good cup of coffee and donut in the morning or afternoon or evening or right before bed. It's hard for me to pass up that Krispy Kreme "Hot" sign.  Anyway, I digress.😀

I made this card using Sizzix Thinlit dies - a great Tuesday Morning find - (the donuts) and an Endless Creations die (the to-go cup and the sentiment).  The coffee beans are from Doddlebug Design Inc. ("Latte Love").  I used a small punch for the heart on the cup, and my Wink of Stella clear glitter brush always comes in handy for adding glitter.  All the paper is from my stash.



I hope my card inspires you to get a cup of your favorite coffee (or tea).  Please stay safe.

3 comments:

  1. This would absolutely perk up my day! Terrific design - thanks for playing along with us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable....love the coffee and donuts! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so cute! I just love those donuts and coffee! What fun colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete